You know you’re pretty desperate for a job when you start looking for stuff in your hometown.
Anonymous asked: Would you do a drawing I could give to a boy that I used to be good friends with but we haven't talked in a while? :)
Everywhere I look there’s a post saying "People who think [inset popular performer here] is the best [instert .gif of their favorite performer rolling their eyes]”
Like ok shut up, yeah people have their favorites and there’s nothing wrong with that?? I’m sorry that you think your fav…
- East coasters: I drove through 17 states on the way to work
- West coasters: I have been traveling in this desert for 49 years. Generations have died. Children have been born. When will I make it to the promised land
- Midwesterners: I haven't left a 20 mile radius in 2 years
- Texans: Are we out of Texas yet it's been 5 months
- Floridians: Please help me there are so many oranges they are attacki–
I did not know kittens snore
I hate it when some who obviously knows you is like ‘oh no we’ve never met before’ and you’re like ‘um excuse you, yes we fucking have’
I’m still freaking out. I put in a job application for an entry level position in my field, which is something I really need, and I asked a few people to look over some writing samples and make sure I’m not an idiot before I send in my applications. Long story short, not only am I an idiot but several people I know follow in my footsteps because in one of my letters it blatantly says exceleration instead of acceleration and I have absolutely no idea how I missed that. So, an even longer story short I’m going to be poor for the rest of my life and no one will ever love me. This is my life, I should just accept it.